Online English coaching for you!

How can you learn English fast and easily? You probably have studied English for years — first at state school and through various English courses. Are you happy with the results of all your learning? How good is your English after so many years of study? I have spoken to thousands of people who all told us that they want to know the secret to learning English. In this course you will find out how you can learn English fast and easily without the frustrations of the past. Have you ever asked yourself this question
: Why does it seem so hard to learn English? Is it because English is such a difficult language and should I study more? Or maybe I just don't have a talent for languages? Whenever people are looking for an explanation as to why their English is not as good as it should be, they usually come up with all kinds of answers except for the most important factor. It does not matter how old you are, what school grades you had, how much money you earn or where you live. If you can read and understand this text, you are able to learn English much faster than you used to think.

Traditional English schools try to teach you English but they don't show you how to learn English. English teachers often explain grammar rules or give you text book exercises. They spend most of their time teaching English. In our course you will learn how to learn English. Of course there are other companies that tell you that they have developed a great system that you can use to learn English. The truth is that you don't need any additional systems — your brain is the best learning system that has ever been created.

All you need to learn is how to use it correctly. Together we will analyze your "media habits" and start changing them. You are the most important element in our system, that's why we want you to work with us in a productive and pleasant way. We know that you will learn only if you are comfortable with what you are doing. That's why we'll make sure that you feel good and safe during our sessions. What's more, the energy and ideas you will get from our training will help you in the time between our training sessions too.

The difference between a traditional English class and our course is that you will be active most of the time. Once you realize that you are really able to master the English language, your self-confidence will increase and you will start achieving the other goals you have in life.

We will discuss the following questions:

  • Why are we learning English?

  • What is the difference between teaching and learning?

  • What do we need to learn English?

  • How effective are English schools, English classes, textbooks and other English learning methods?

  • How important is grammar and how can we improve our grammar skills?

  • What are the three definitions of the verb "understand"?

  • How can we learn to "understand" English?

  • How can we practice our speaking skills if we don't have a person to talk to?

  • What English accent should we learn — American, British or any other?

  • Is it necessary and possible to speak like a native speaker?

  • How many words do we need to know and how can we learn them?

  • How much time should we spend learning English every day?

  • How long will it take until we have learned English?

  • How can I create my own English learning system?

  • How can I increase my self-confidence through learning English?

    The course consists of 5 sessions. Each session lasts 60 minutes and is conducted via Skype. There is a maximum of 4 participants in each group. You can join a session if you understand most of the text on this page. Your investment for the entire course is US dollars 99.90.

    The sessions take place every day from 1 pm to 2 pm middle European time. Once you purchase your course, you receive our Skype name via email and add it to your Skype contact list. Please log on to Skype 15 prior to the scheduled training session and make sure your headset works properly (headphones and microphone).

    Meet your online coach!
    Hi, I'm Torsten Daerr and I look forward to helping you create your own English learning system. I have shared my experiences with more than 1000 people who wanted to know how they can improve their English. When I introduced them to the learning techniques I had tested and developed myself, they were pleasantly surprised by the results they started achieving. Now I want to share my experiences with you because I'm convinced that you can master the English too. There was a time when I used to think that English is very difficult for me to learn and I wanted to know why.

    At university the other students could speak English much better than me and I started to think that it was my own fault, I simply didn't have a talent for the language. But my interest for the English language never vanished and so I decided to explore new learning methods and techniques. I soon found out that my own learning system was much more effective and useful than all the things we learned at university. After a while I realized that learning English can be fun and easy. Learning English I met a lot of wonderful people and I was able to establish my own social and professional network. Based on my experience I know that you can create your own English learning system too and in this course I'm going to show you how. I'd like to invite you on an exciting journey to mastery of the English language.

    To make our Online English Language Coaching as effective as possible, please answer the following questions:

    1) Where are you from?
    2) What is your native language?
    3) What do you do?
    4) When and where did you start learning English?
    5) How much time do you spend listening to English media every day? (CNN, BBC, SkyNews, NBC, VOA, etc.)
    6) How many American do you watch in the original per month?
    7) Please complete the this English test and tell me your score.
    8) How many English language emails do you receive and write every week?
    9) Why do you want to improve your English?
    10) What exactly do you want to improve and how?
    11) Can you type without looking at the keyboard?

  • abuiyad